The local community and the people within it are at the heart of what we do. Because of this we support many nursing homes and clubs & societies, by providing entertainers, raffles prizes and sponsorship to help enrich the lives of those people within it.
Northiam 75 Football Team – Player of the Month
The Big Cat Sanctuary, Smarden, Kent.
A visit with some of the residents at Larchmere House Nursing Home, Frittenden.
Nursing Home Activities
Kevin Walsh entertaining the residents in the carpark at Abbotsleigh Care Centre, Staplehurst during the Corona Virus outbreak.
Riding for the Disabled Chalkdown Group visiting with their ponies to Abbotsleigh Care Centre.
Who We Support
- Abbotsleigh Care Centre
- Acacia House Nursing Home
- Barty House Nursing Home
- Betsy Clara House
- Charing Court Nursing Home
- Chippendayle Lodge Care Home
- Demelza Hospice Care for Children
- Evernden House (Assisted Living)
- Glebelands (Assisted Living)
- Glottenham Manor Nursing Home
- Hartley House Care Home
- Hawkhurst House Nursing Home
- Hillbeck Care Home
- Iden Manor Nursing Home
- Larchmere House Nursing Home
- Leonard Cheshire – Sobell Lodge
- Loose Valley Care Home
- Peasmarsh Place Nursing Home
- Roselands Residential Home
- Staplehurst Manor Nursing Home
- Sutton Valence Care Home
Societies and Local Clubs
- Age Concern (UK)
- Bun Penny Club
- Cranbrook Family Fun Day
- Egerton’s Over 60’s Club
- Grafty Green Fete
- Harrietsham History Society
- Harrietsham Family Summer Club
- Headcorn Gardeners Society
- Headcorn Parish Church (St Peter & St Pauls)
- Headcorn Senior Lunch Club
- Helping Hands, Northiam
- Maidstone Alzheimer’s Association
- Northiam & District Thursday Senior Members’ Club
- Northiam Bonfire Society
- Northiam Senior Lunch Club
- Peasmarsh Lunch Time Club
- Queens Head Oddfellows
- St. Michaels Hospice
- Tenterden and District Day Care Centre
- The Royal British Legion (Headcorn Branch)
- Westfield Community Association
Public Access Defibrillator at A.W. Court, Grafty Green
Look for this symbol.
We are proud to provide the village with its only ‘Public Access Defibrillator’ which is installed in a case in the porch of our premises in Headcorn Road and available 24/7.